Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Henry

henry


Hello! I now have another baby. I was getting too much sleep and not doing enough washing with just the one. My worry now is that when people see I have two babies, they will think I collect babies and will keep getting me them for my birthday/Xmas, like if you have more than one thing in your house with an owl on. Please, if you are thinking of getting me another baby, don't bother.

Is this thing on?

Anyway, this baby is 3 months old today. His favourite song is The Sun has got his Hat On but he also quite likes Police and Thieves and other relaxing reggae classics.

That's it really. How are you?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 2 babies, not anywhere near the same time! I promise not to get you a baby for any holidays or unholidays. :)

    ReplyDelete