Wednesday, August 12, 2009

10 wonderful knitted movie characters (not my words, the words of totalfilm.com)

OK, I'm sorry for not bragging about this earlier, but TADA!

10 Wonderful Knitted Movie Characters.

Thanks Total Film! You're way better than Empire magazine.

It took me 15 minutes to log into my blog, as I had forgotten both my username and password. Then I had to guess the unfathomable nonsense anti-spam verification word about 40 times (granhanks? crobnatch?). You're lucky I'm here at all.

While you're here, feast your eyes on just a fraction of my windowbox produce this year. I am currently cultivating a glut of peppers, which may make their way into some hot pepper sauce, if I don't eat them all first.

glut

8 comments:

  1. iS THAT THE TOMMATTOES FROM B4 LOL?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that!!!! Brill coverage from Total Film mag!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great, well done Total Film and well done YOU. Toms look delicious... I have grown a FOREST of them in my garden....stakes smakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those knitted dolls are fab. I've still not got around to adding a face to my Goblin King (labyrinth) and Lanky Sparrow needs new trousers *sigh* one of these days

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your coverage. Those are some bomb-ass figures! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!!!!!!! just thought id pop bk in to see if the subjects changed on ere from last nite..............danni danni danni ..........i still carnt see wat shes done wrong!!!!! she wasent rude about it she simply passed comment on why a verse of the song was changed.........end offffffff ...................danyl 2 win

    ReplyDelete