Sunday, November 16, 2008

let's put a smile on that face

The Joker is such an indisputable badass. Like many before him, he skipped his way right up to the top of my list, overtaking the diorama I keep meaning to make of Siegfried and Roy being attacked by tigers. That's still on the cards, by the way.

the joker

Oh, and NEWSFLASH! it's all go in the shop... get over there for your chance to own knitted ash and this shambling resident evil zombie.

More to come! I told you I'd been busy. It's knitting season.

5 comments:

  1. OMG!!! ITS VERY GOOD EXCELENT WORK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I even get a fightin chance to buy him!!!!! Some git already got to him. Poo and wee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh his hair is just so darling. oops! am i not supposed to think villans are darling??

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing. Stop being so good, Mayor Goodo of Goodtown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ms Cakeyvoice. I have been following your blog for quite some time now. Today's pop in was extremely well rewarded. It ALWAYS puts a smile on - a chuckly smile - not the insane smile of this Joker. Cheers. Loani

    ReplyDelete