Monday, June 30, 2008

monthly round up


CLEAR!


I have just got back from holiday. It was fun. I drank a lot of rum and generally loafed about. The sea was bloody freezing and a swarm of jellyfish washed up on the beach the day after we arrived, but we went swimming anyway because we are so very British.
You know when you get back off holiday and everything seems really weird and you can't remember what you used to do before you went on holiday? I feel like that now. I suppose I'll just quietly get to work on regenerating my liver.

CLEAR!

Trying to take a decent photo with my camera at the moment feels a bit like I am one of those monkeys trying to thrash out the works of Shakespeare on a typewriter. This is partly because I am too stubborn to not have it on a manual setting and partly because I have gone from never even so much as holding an SLR camera to attempting complicated HDR techniques which are clearly beyond the realms of my capability. After much windswept, amateurish fumbling, I finally managed to cobble one together, so here it is for posterity. You will, of course, overlook the fact that not a single part of this entire scene is properly in focus.



CLEAR!

Doctor Who, eh? Doctor WTF, more like. I totally didn't see that coming. What's going to happen now, then? WHO IS WHO?

-FLATLINE-

3 comments:

  1. Hope your liver is recovering nicely! The photo is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is HDR? i can't even work a digital camera, how was the holiday? iv heard nuffing, looks like something from with nail & i.

    ReplyDelete