Tuesday, February 19, 2008

HE'S GOT AN ARM OFF

Zombies, eh? I can't let it lie. I am giving George Romero ONE MORE CHANCE to redeem himself after Land of the Dead. Has anyone seen Diary of the Dead? Please tell me it isn't shit. I really, really want it to be good, even though I know it won't be. And let's not even mention the upcoming remake of Day of the Dead, in case my brain explodes.

Anyway, look! I've knitted a new zombie:

SOTD zombie

It feels good to be knitting zombies again. Like I've come home. And, no joke of a lie, this is my favourite of all the ones I've made so far. He only appears on screen for a few brief moments in Shaun of the Dead, meaning that I had to watch the same scene loads of times to pick up on the details of his outfit.

I wish I could find a link to it on YouTube, because no matter how many times I see it, Ed's reaction to this guy shambling into their front room cracks me up EVERY SINGLE TIME.

This zombie is for sale. Click here to check out the listing in my shop. Who KNOWS what I might knit next! You would, if you were on my mailing list. (It's down there on the right.)

7 comments:

  1. http://youtube.com/watch?v=yfDUv3ZjH2k

    It's in here, although I'm not sure it's the shot they used in the film...

    I love the 'drunk in the garden' better I think :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you've done the gore hanging out of the stump.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS!!! I am so happy I found you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so awesome I could faint.

    I'm moving to the UK next year and your trips to the charity shops give me hope.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! It's hilarious. Exellent work.

    ReplyDelete