Friday, February 08, 2008

zonino!

I discovered a new word! It happened by accident when I tried to type in 'Woohoo!' using predictive text on my phone. The word is 'Zonino!' and I shall be using it liberally from now on.

I fixed the margin error on my template! It took many gruelling hours, and I'm still not quite sure how it happened. Zonino!

I dremeled a miniature cricket bat! There was a tremendous amount of dust flying everywhere. I probably shouldn't have done it in the living room, but Jeremy Kyle was on & I didn't want to miss the lie detector results. The cricket bat is to accompany the Shaun of the Dead figure that is going into the shop tomorrow. Zonino!

5 comments:

  1. if you want, i can dremel one of your eyes so it looks smaller

    ReplyDelete
  2. So zonino really means the same thing as wahoo?? That's brilliant, I'm going to use that, too! Zonino!!

    - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious! My husband and I have been saying Zonino ever since we discovered the same thing on our phones! It's glorious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zonino is in the Urban Dictionary for the very same reason.

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=zonino

    ReplyDelete