Monday, November 05, 2007

It's HALLOWEEN!

Halloween may be over for you, but here at Cake Towers, every day is Halloween. Sort of. Well, OK, it's not at all. Nor is my house really called 'Cake Towers'. But let's all pretend that it's true for a minute, because I've just finished knitting Michael Myers:

halloween


michael myers

I haven't seen Rob Zombie's remake of Halloween yet, but if it's only half as good as the original, it will be worth a watch. Of course it could never trump John Carpenter's version because a) John Carpenter didn't write the score and b) Donald Pleasance isn't in it.

Michael Myers simply will not die. I like to imagine that 30 years from now, Hollywood will still be cranking out sequels - I won't be watching them (they'll be rubbish, of course) but I'll be glad that they're there. Because Halloween is the greatest slasher movie ever. The End.


I'm taking a break from the knitted minions - they are literally sucking the life out of me. I'm just finishing up the ones I've been working on, and then I'll be moving on. *Insert theme from The Littlest Hobo here*

Oh, and yeah - both Sadako and Michael Myers are up for sale in my Etsy shop. I need the money to buy a soldering iron. And on that bombshell, I shall bid you adieu.

9 comments:

  1. Michael Myers was the scariest serial killer ever in all those movies. I don't know what it is about him, but he still gives me the heebie jeebies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Although I have to say, having that would creep me out so much... I'd be afraid that after dark it would come alive or something.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halloween is rubbish. It is one of the most boring films I've ever seen in my life.

    Your doll's ace tho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have single-handedly convinced me that knitting is cool.
    I'd bet I sucked at it, though.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im pretty sure i had cake when i first came round to cake towers, now i know why its called cake towers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Axl, I can't let that go, Hallowen is double ace.
    Hey you lot: I now have finally got a blog.
    Hee hee not sure where else to post that info - oh yeh myspanner and bookface
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are awesome! Do you print them yourself? I've been looking for a good printer to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nah, not on my home setup. I have them done professionally :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. his little face is so funny lol.

    ReplyDelete