Wednesday, October 31, 2007

knitted sadako

Wooo! Yeah, it's Halloween and, for the first time in about 7 years, I have NO costume. That's right, I'm playing it cool. I'm gonna do it on the night. I'm off round to the pub in half an hour, where I shall pull something together out of a combination of special effects makeup and lost property (not really! ew! I'm going to raid the ever-useful FANCY DRESS box). If it's any good, I might even post a picture, but don't worry - it definitely won't be.

Anyway, never mind all that, because I'm about to unleash the most terrifying knitted item ever seen on Earth. She's so creepy, I keep expecting to see her sneaking up on me out of the corner of my eye. Don't watch that video! It's SADAKO!

the eye


ringu

The Japanese version of Ring is, hands down, the scariest film of all time. If you think otherwise, you should be forced to watch a VHS copy of it, on your own, at night, in the dark, down a well. Then you'd see what I mean.

More scary knitted stuff coming up in a day or two! OOOOOooooooOOOOoooO!

9 comments:

  1. Yeah, I could not even watch that movie at all. My boyfriend actually made me stop watching it, because he thought I might have a heart attack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, that eyeball is SO creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the title and thought for a moment you'd done a knitted Sudoku. Now that really would have been scary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. On your own, at night, in the dark, down a well, WITH AN OWL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to sell your knitted items in my shop. And by that I mean I want to fondle them before putting them on display.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The previous comments are so funny. Cute knit :) I love her. My daughter was very creeped out by this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG pattern please?

    ReplyDelete