Wednesday, September 05, 2007

knitted hellboy

Hellboy is pretty cool. The son of a demon and a witch, his fate on Earth was sealed from the moment he tasted his first 'pamcake'. But mostly I just like him because he once went to Yorkshire - I'm patriotic like that. Plus, the right hand of doom would be very useful for smashing up wasps.


the right hand of doom

hellboy

Knitted Hellboy is dedicated to the good natured slacker, who has served as my creative consultant throughout. He even drew up the original schematic, because he's clever like that <3


Hellboy is for sale in my Etsy shop SOLD, but don't worry - you can still get your hands on my knitted zombie photo notecard sets here, plugplugplug.)

I see more knitted superheroes in the future, but before that I have a couple of other things to finish. Until then, more pics of knitted Hellboy can be found here and here. BOOM!

12 comments:

  1. My husband says you're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In our house - you are super awesome!!! We are HUGE Hellboy fans!

    Any chance you'd make another?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Gawd. That is quite possibly the coolest thing EVAH! I am going to send the link to my Hub, who I'm sure will go ape . . . I wish I hadn't missed out on buying him!

    Huge Hellboy fan here (comics, not so much movie)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jesus, am I the only unmarried person who reads your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think a knitted Hellboy is the coolest knitted item I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My children are spazzing over this....they LOVE LOVE LOVE Hellboy. 6 year old asked me to make a cuddly Hellboy but I can never make one as good as that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm unmarried too...and I also think Knitted Hellboy is awesome...maybe you should keep them all for a short while and film your very own knitted superhero adventure film...could be way fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i watched 'hellboy' for the first time tonight..it was really good..except i got a bit upset when i though the nilescranefishman was going to die..but then he didn't, so it was all ok..

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg my brother would pay big buckaroos for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Any chance that you would sell the pattern for this? me wants.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you plan on sellling them again and if so, when? Want one!!!

    ReplyDelete