Tuesday, June 05, 2007

cakes and cakes...and a wedding


The good natured slacker and I iced these buns up real nice in about 4 hours on Saturday night for Rob & Rhyannon's wedding reception. We stayed up very late indeed and I ate rather a lot of jelly beans to keep me going, but it was worth every sugary minute. I was so pleased with how they turned out, it was all I could do not to weep at the sight of SO MANY CAKES. Go Team Cake! How we will ever top this, I have no idea.



Of course, this post would not be complete without a picture of the the lovely bride & groom. Congratulations guys! May your life together be filled with exciting adventures & delicious cakes.


11 comments:

  1. Holy crap, that is a lot of cupcakes! They look so tasty.... mmm cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were VERY tasty.
    Best fuckin' wedding cake EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's more cupcakes than I've ever seen. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And they're gorgeous! Want to eat them. Now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why don't you post that picture of you throwing confetti with your tongue poking out?

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh, some of them were chocolate, too!

    That looks like a very funky bride and groom. Congrats to them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there anything that you can't do?!! Awesome and inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. if your mum can grow one then I don't really see any reason why I couldn't.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. They were blooming lovely.

    Even if some idiot helped himself before the lovely couple...i put it back thou :-(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi.... I was just wondering .... are you still there? .... still knitting dead people? ..... I was just wondering, that's all. I'm a big fan of your zombies made of knit and I miss them. I'm just saying .....

    ReplyDelete