Tuesday, February 13, 2007

knitted slash


Finishing Slash has made me sad and happy at the same time. Happy, because he has taken me SO BLOODY LONG, and now, finally, I can get on and make something else. Sad, because now he's finished, I don't really want him to go...

Tomorrow is HOT FUZZ day! At last, I get to feast my eyes on what was surely destined to be an absolute classic from the very moment of its conception. I am peeing my pants with excitement, although probably not as much as schmemma was last week, when she got to see it A FULL WEEK before everybody else! And she got to meet Edgar & Simon! GAHHHHHHH!!!


  1. Ohhhhh! He's lovely! As soon as my new evil overlords pay me I will send some of it your way... thank you so much!

  2. That's hysterical. Are you going to do a snaky Axl next?

  3. and nick..don't forget i met nick also!

  4. Ms. Simpson, your knitted creations are AWESOME!!! I stumbled upon your blog from a link from shorpy.com - the old pics of dressed up cats and stuff. I looked at your flickr photos of your knitted stuff, simply amazing. Slash really cracked my shit up.
    San Francisco

  5. why thankyou, sir. expect more very soon. I have something rather special in the pipeline...

  6. Its sooo cute