Saturday, August 26, 2006

girlie test

Every now and again, when nobody's looking, I like to watch a 'chick flick' to keep myself on my toes. The idea behind such a test is that if I find myself enjoying it then I have at last become a true 'girl' and must immediately start wearing a bonnet & giggling flirtatiously.

Tonight's test was 'Little Voice'. 35 minutes of this nauseating rags to riches pile of shit was enough to make me grow a beard & throw my TV out of the window. Then I shotgunned a beer and battered my wife. Result: PASS.

7 comments:

  1. yea!! i've watched all ten hours of band of brothers this week... thats ALL MAN! GRRRR...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have a Y chromosome. I hate the term 'chick flick,' which always reminds me of the candy that looks like perfect white teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Worse than 'chick flick' is 'clit lit'.....books about fucking shoes and babies....*waves fist*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to watch Top Gun, which in my opinion is a true boys film, and I use it to re-assert my manhood from time to time.

    Everyone I know disagrees and insists it is the most homo-erotic film of the 20th century.
    Shit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! You have a way with words. :)

    By the way - thanks for linking my site (Cooking Cute). When you get a chance, can you update the url to www.cookingcute.com? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. done! and thanks for stopping by, I love your site :)

    ReplyDelete