Monday, August 21, 2006

at last... six-month knitting hiatus is over. Whew! For a while there, I was worried I'd lost me mojo.


Somebody out there knows who this is, and has been waiting patiently for news of his construction. So here you go. He has already made a friend.

the mexican makes a friend

I am busting to get him finished, because I have had the BEST IDEA EVER for what's next. You'll just have to wait and see though...


  1. These are too cute. I would love to have one of these. You are very talented!

  2. Oh my god, I just saw a knitted Tom Savini and Day of the Dead on your blog. I think I'm in love. LOL I met Tom Savini at a convention, and took his picture.

    Your little knitted peoples are entirely adorable.

  3. Hurrah! You're back! I can't wait to see how your project develops.

  4. Yeah they are still awesome..I actually wanted to post a Frank Zappa comment BUT it won't let I Rant no more I am now Pants.