Tuesday, January 31, 2006

good fortune happy lucky big time for you and family

That lucky cat seems to be working out pretty well for me. This afternoon I returned home to find a brand new iPod nano had arrived in the post - a present from my brother. The ironic thing is that it's actually his birthday today and I have neglected to send him a card, on account of the fact that I don't know where he lives at the moment. I do know for a fact that he's out today planting the Simpson flag on top of Mt. Snowdon, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO.
In other exciting acquisition news, I finally managed to get my hands on one of Ping's amazing dolls - WAWA #17.

I am such a big fan of WAWAYA - everything Ping makes is just so full of character. Check out more of her work here. If you think they're cute in the photos, you really should see one in real life. Extraordinary!

I start my new job tomorrow, managing a pub I don't like. I haven't worked full time for nearly a year, and I'm so skint. Luckily, I'm on a temporary contract until the end of July - though at the moment it feels like I'm about to embark on a 6 month prison sentence, only with more booze.

4 comments:

  1. Best of luck with the job. Possibly a stupid question, but do I like this pub? and whats the Guinness like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, dude. It's the NEW INN of course! Come round!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you get your hands on the doll? I visited the website and couldn't find a way to get one for myself...

    ReplyDelete