Tuesday, January 24, 2006

the darkest day of horror the world has ever knit

Hot on the heels of Dawn of the Dead comes a vastly under-rated, seriously 80's, special effects extravaganza. Gone are those fresh faced vivid blue zombies - in their place are some truly rotten, decaying specimens capable of ripping a man's legs clean off.
The star of the underground military action has to be Dr 'Frankenstein' Logan's prize undead specimen, Bub, in whom we see the beginning stages of the zombie evolution that will eventually lead 'Big Daddy' to Fiddler's Green. Say hello to your Aunt Alicia! It's DAY OF THE DEAD!

more pics here

These guys sold before I had chance to finish writing this post and, as always, I'll be sorry to see them go. BUT! I am waiting for a very exciting package from Tokyo which should be here in a few days. All will be revealed when it arrives..


  1. Sweet! I can't even tell you how much I love your zombies.

  2. I thought my blog was seriously twisted! This takes the biscuit. Keep up the good work

    check us out - philliphitech.blogspot.com

  3. I think it would be cool if you made an electode-brained, gurney lying, he-man knitted zombie; but that's just me.