Saturday, December 17, 2005

it's my blog, and I'll cry if I want to

Last night I dreamed I beat Vince Noir on an arcade dance machine. He was so mad, he bet me £100 that he could make me cry. I don't recall his methods, but what happened next was that everybody else in the place started crying, yet I remained stolidly composed. Pay up, Vince.
Note to self: Next time you see a copy of Can's Ege Bamyasi on vinyl for £4.99 in Oxfam, you should just buy it straight away instead of hiding it in the 'soundtracks' section and nipping home to look up how much it's worth. Because you'll soon discover it's worth £25-30, and when you go back to get it 10 minutes later it won't be there! ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh... I hate it when that happens! Charity shops are gold mines!

    ReplyDelete