Wednesday, November 02, 2005

escaped from distant convent

The zombies are not exactly multiplying exponentially, but I am still busting 'em out. My latest addition to the DOTD cast is below, photographed just before being boxed up and sent on over to sewingstars.

To those of you who have been wondering, I will have some up for sale very soon. As well as the 'secret' set I am currently working on, I am also re-doing some of the original DOTD zombies. Drop me a line if you would like me to e-mail you when they are ready.
(Oh yeah, and Tom Savini? If you are reading this I have not forgotten you, dude. Please accept my apologies for brazenly omitting you from the original set.)

2 comments:

  1. eeeeeeeeeeeeek! i am so excited!! i can't wait to meet here states side! ♥ teresa

    ReplyDelete