Monday, July 11, 2005

find of the week

yes, they're naked

Behold! A 1985 Casiotone MT-100 electronic keyboard salvaged from a skip outside my house. I wasn't holding my breath that it would work - after all, what kind of person would throw away a perfectly good, slightly melted, grubby brown-cased vintage Casio auto-accompaniment keyboard complete with graphic equalizer and 20 different preset sounds including 'cosmic tone' and 'funny'?
But it totally DOES work and, after a bit of spit and polish, my knitted minions are pictured here limbering up to perform an impromptu hot-weather Herp Alpert tribute concert. This should take my mind off the the dream I had last night, in which I was crushed to death by an elephant that was colourfully decorated all over with piped pink and yellow buttercream icing. Want to swap places?

he's going to bossa nova someone's eye out

2 comments:

  1. oh god, it's all coming back to me... nnnggggghhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete