Tuesday, May 31, 2005

tina

This is Tina. She is my latest charity shop find - I paid £5.50 for her, and then had to cycle precariously home (sans rear brake, I might add - one of my brake blocks fell off). It was a journey fraught with danger, but it was totally worth it. Just look at her! She's a beauty.

tina

Tina was painted by the artist J.H. Lynch and dates from 1961. This print was the most distributed of all his work and crops up on eBay quite often. There's a shop down the road from my house called the retrozone which sells vintage homewares and furniture. They are currently selling this exact same picture for £45. Score!

In other news, The Star rounders team completely annihilated Cult Clothing in an all out battle for supremacy on the Angel & Greyhound meadow earlier today. After today's performance I truly believe we are unbeatable. There was some sterling teamwork on show, not to mention genuinely awesome sporting endeavor. Go Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment