Thursday, February 17, 2005

the father of the mule is gettin' so excited

I was looking for the sheet music for 'Afternoon Delight' by the Starland Vocal Band so that I can transcribe it ready for the day when I seize creative control of a marching band, when I realised I had actually typed in 'afterboob belight'. Google was all, Did you mean: after boob delight and I'm, like, 'heck yes I did!', but it turns out there wasn't any after boob delight in the whole of cyberspace. Maybe even the universe. So now I'm writing this in order that future seekers of after boob delight may find a glimmer of hope in the darkness.

3 comments:

  1. I have looked everywhere for afterboob delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to know where it can be found.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, I like to share. :)

    ReplyDelete