Wednesday, August 11, 2004

eye of the tiger

It is two days since I started knitting a tiger. No mistakes so far, and something suitably stripy is beginning to emerge. In other knitting news, I was mildly excited to discover these tasty beauties designed by Jean Greenhowe - feast your eyes:

Oooh I LUUUURVE de cake

Shitting Hell! I MUST KNIT CAKES AND BISCUITS! It is surely what I was BORN to do! I cannot describe how tragically exciting I find this. I will not rest until I have a giant display of knitted biscuits & cakes. Knitting cakes is now what I DO. Mark my words.


  1. I share your enthusiasm for yarn pastries. I am not good at knitting. But I would do almost anything to get you to make me some. Name it.

  2. WOW! Bob Ross! From 'The Joy of Painting' right? I fucking love you, Bob Ross! It has long been a dream of mine to own an original Bob Ross. I will therefore happily accept one of your whimsical landscape paintings (provided it is one of the ones off of the telly).